Ontario Road and Weather Conditions
Online since February 6, 2001
Please email comments or questions to
Robert Fielder at
- 2001/02/06 Pages initially created.
- 2001/07/16 Updated links to new Environent Canada web site.
- 2002/01/31 Added Midland and Other Cities.
- 2002/09/25 Updated Ontario Traveller's Information and Winter Road Reports due to web site change at MoT.
- 2002/12/09 Minor internal updates due to changes at Interlog (Inter.net).
- 2003/01/10 Change to new domain (coolcountrynights.com) and ISP (Canaca).
- 2003/02/20 Links updated due to changes in Environment Canada web site.
- 2003/04/07 Sudbury added to list of direct links
- 2003/07/10 Collingwood added. This covers Wasaga Beach as well.
- 2003/07/10 Updated my email address at the bottom of this screen.
- 2003/09/18 Orillia added to list of direct links
- 2003/10/06 Minor reorganization to streamline the menu.
- 2004/02/03 Added Burlington
- 2004/04/26 Minor changes in wording, email at bottom updated to Cool Country Nights address
- 2004/09/09 Owen Sound added to list of direct links
- 2004/12/23 Port Perry added to list of direct links
- 2005/01/26 Environment Canada changed their web site! All links updated.
- 2005/01/26 Brampton added - new listing from Environment Canada
- 2005/01/26 Sudbury removed - no longer available from Environment Canada. Which seems strange....
- 2005/01/29 Greater Sudbury added - Environment Canada changed the name from Sudbury. ????
- 2005/02/25 Sarnia added
- 2005/03/02 USA Weather Service added
- 2005/08/20 Shelbourne added to list of direct links
- 2005/09/08 Wiarton added to list of direct links, renamed page
- 2007/03/01 CP24 Toronto weather link updated
- 2007/03/30 HOV Info link added - HOV lanes, public parking, etc